2. The http://grados.pl/en uses “basic elements” to collect information about how the website is used and “functional”, allowing “remembering” user settings, “Analytical”, used for website visits statistics and “advertising” that can be used, for example, for Internet remarketing.
3. In the settings of the web browser used by the visitors, there’s an option allowing them to change the rules regarding Cookies.
1. The administrator of your personal data within the meaning of Regulation of European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 EU of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: “RODO”), in connection with the use of its functionality is GRADOS Dariusz Sewruk at the Grupy AK Północ 2/8u street, 00-713 Warsaw, Poland
2. The company Grados Dariusz Sewruk has appointed an Inspector of Personal Data Protection, e-mail address: email@example.com
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
• sending ordered responses to messages containing commercial information,
• conducting marketing (with the prior consent),
• enabling contact via contact forms,
• defense against possible claims,
for analytical and statistical purposes.
3. Your personal data may be entrusted to entities
providing maintenance services for Grados Dariusz Seweruk: if the cooperating companies provide any services based on the personal data entrustment agreements concluded with these entities.
4. Your personal data may be made available only to entities authorized to do so pursuant to the provisions of national or EU law. The website administrator has exercised due diligence in order to properly secure the personal data provided, in particular against disclosure to unauthorized persons.
5. Your personal data will be kept for an unlimited period due to commercial purposes.
6. At any time You have the right to access your data, as well as the right to rectify and delete them, limit their processing, the right to transfer the data and the right to object. If you want to exercise your rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Personal Data Protection Authority when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
- Accessories and spare parts
- Pump diagnostics
- Blowers (fans)
- Spray nozzles and atomizers
- Elements of pneumatics
- Pumps for liquids
- Vacuum pumps
- Stroboscopes and tachometers
- Solenoid valves