DSS 065 Dry Scroll vacuum pump Atlas Copco is a noteworthy addition to Atlas Copco’s formidable industrial dry pump range. With only one moving part and oscillating scroll design, the all-aluminum construction of the DSS scroll vacuum pump is silent, oil-free, highly efficient and low maintenance.
Ideal for vacuum generation across the rough vacuum range, it is a welcome fit to any production floor due to its simple and elegant design. It is a dry and durable pump for stable vacuum at low to medium flow rates working from atmospheric pressure to 1.5 mbar(a) /1.13 Torr
DSS 065 Dry Scroll vacuum pump Atlas Copco – available versions:
DSS 065 – 65m³/hr (40cfm) pumping speed @ 50Hz
The mechanism of a scroll vacuum pump uses two interleaved spiral-shaped scrolls or spirals to pump gases. The design is simple, yet effective. One of the scrolls is fixed, while the other orbits without oscillating, thereby compressing pockets of gas between the scrolls.
The Atlas Copco DSS scroll vacuum pump operates on the same principle. With only one moving part and manufactured with high quality materials, the pump is a low- maintenance machine with an extended lifetime.
These devices are widely used, among others, in food packaging, thermoforming, food processing and food drying. Other examples are medical systems, vacuum impregnation, central vacuum systems, gripping and placing, CNC clamping, and a laboratory vacuum.
Features and benefits
- Class 0 certified according to ISO 8573-1
- Dry and oil-free vacuum technology
- No oil required for sealing or cooling
- No touching parts, oil filters or exhaust filters
- Complete controllability with the ability to be inverter driven
- Unique gas porting and gas ballast features
- Low service and maintenance costs
- Simple, clean and modern design that is compact and rugged
- Removable front cover for access to scroll and inlet filter
- Inlet non-return valve
Click here and check the data sheet.
Copyright and images: Atlas Copco