Nova-Pro 100 portable LED stroboscope and tachometer MONARCH is designed for simple strobe stop motion control and RPM measurement. The integrated laser module is an optional element that can be added to make the 100 a fully functional tachometer.
Nova-Pro 100 is available as a stand-alone battery or AC powered device. You can also buy it in the form of a kit that adds a protective foam-cut case.
Monarch Instrument has combined all the functions of its hand-held LED strobe with a fully functional laser tachometer to create a compact, ergonomic and extremely efficient two-in-one predictive maintenance tool. The strobe light source consists of twelve LEDs, which are extremely bright but extremely efficient, enabling continuous, cool operation and an exceptionally long battery life (up to 19 hours on one charge). Continuous operation is also possible thanks to the optional AC adapter.
Nova-Pro 300 – product features:
- Strobe and tachometer in one!
- Super bright LEDs
- Integrated / removable laser module (optional in 100)
- IP54 splashproof housing
- Mount for 1/4 “x 20 tripod
- Ergonomic one-hand operation
- Removable lithium-ion battery
- Permanent AC work available
- Energy-saving with long battery life (typically 9 hours)
- Extremely bright, uniform light intensity
- Completely quiet
- Cool work
- No lamp replacement
- Extremely high flash speeds (up to 999.999 FPM)
- Visual inspections of: fan blades, motors, shafts, gears, rollers, ribbons, belts, pulleys, chains, sprockets and much more without interrupting the process
- Diagnose alignment problems
- Determine the speed of the rotating device with a strobe or a built-in laser tachometer
- Solve problems with fast automation processes by placing them in virtual slow motion
- Print quality control
- Textile processing control
- Reference phase balancing
Click here and check the example application of Nova-Pro.
Click here and check the Nova-Pro data sheet.