Pocket Laser Tach 200 portable tachometer MONARCH is a digital portable optical tachometer powered by a battery. Works up to 25 feet * from a reflective target with a Class 2 laser light source. Ergonomic design enables safe, direct view of both target and display at the same time. Thanks to this, it also provides a non-slip rubber surface for one-hand operation. Device approved by CE.
Multifunctional Pocket Laser Tach 200
PLT200 is a 32-function Tachometer/Ratemeter, Totalizer/Counter and Timer (stopwatch). The device can be programmed in both English and metric. Support is built-in for both the optional remote contact assembly (RCA) and remote sensors. PLT200 has a TTL compatible pulse output for triggering devices such as data collectors or strobes. The kit comes complete with a remote mounting kit including concave and convex tips, a 10-centimeter linear speed wheel and a 5-foot roll of reflective tape, all in a snap case.
* efficiency depends on the intensity of irradiation with ambient light.
All Pocket Tach Series instruments have a unique ergonomic design that allows you to safely observe both the display and the rotating target simultaneously.
- Operating range up to 25 feet * (Class 2 visible laser)
- Accepts remote contact assembly (optional)
- Accepts remote sensors (optional)
- TTL pulse output (requires an optional 6-meter BNC cable)
- Automatic range determination / Fixed decimal (user selectable)
- English and metric rates
- Tripod mounting sleeve
- Target indicators and low battery
- Durable rubberized casing
- N.I.S.T. calibration certificate included
Click here and watch the video material on which the PLT200 Tachometer provides the critical precision necessary for the 60 MPH test – the MythBuster episode.
Click here and see the other Monarch Instrument portable tachometers.