WRG vacuum gauge Edwards Vacuum offers the ability to measure pressure in one port in the atmosphere range up to 10-9 mbar with a line output.
It is a compact solution that halves the hardware requirements for space and connectivity, which can make a difference in many applications. WRG has many innovative features. These include a new striker, push button calibration, setpoint control and comprehensive diagnostics.
When used with an Edwards controller or directly integrated into the system control, the WRG is an economical vacuum management solution. This pressure gauge is particularly suitable for pressure monitoring in systems that are quickly pumped from atmospheric pressure to a high vacuum level.
For applications requiring extended pressure monitoring from 10-2 to 10-4 mbar, Edwards recommends the use of separate Active Pirani (APG100) or Active Inverted Magnetron (AIMX) gauges.
WRG vacuum gauge Edwards Vacuum – main features and benefits
- Setting the atmosphere with one button
- An ultra-compact device with a recessed electrical connector
- Easy-to-use. Both the Pirani and the magnetron components are individually replaced
- Low magnetic field (SL) version available for particularly sensitive applications. Examples are mass spectrometry and microscopy.
- Comprehensive Emergency Mode Diagnostics
- Compatible with Edwards TIC, TAG and ADC controllers
- D-type version with strain relief and increased protection class (IP44)
- The magnetron uses an advanced technique for highly reliable striking, even in high vacuum or relatively polluted conditions
- Automatic setting of the negative pressure of the Pirani gauge element
- Easily programmable setting covering the entire measuring range
- Extended service intervals and meter life by reducing post-ignition voltage HT and low discharge current
- Microprocessor signal processing ensures a smooth transition between the Pirani and magnetron outputs as well as the linear output (logarithmic pressure scale)
Any vacuum system where there is a need to measure pressure over a wide range. The WRG with household appliances is a very simple and cost-effective way to achieve this goal.
Copyright & photos: Edwards Vacuum