PBL Nova-Strobe portable LED strobe MONARCH is the highest model in the Nova-Strobe LED series.
The Monarch Nova-Strobe LED family of durable industrial stroboscopes provides exceptionally bright, uniform light intensity for performing stop motion diagnostic inspections and RPM measurements. Twelve LED light sources are extremely efficient, which means long battery life and continuous cooling. A wide working range of 30-500,000 flashes per minute covers all applications.
The top of the PBL line has all DBL functions and adds the external phase delay, time delay and virtual RPM mode. PBL will also work continuously 24/7 with power supply / charger. PBL is available separately or as a kit.
Stroboscope PBL includes: Stroboscope with universal power supply / charger 115/230 with replaceable wall plugs, user manual and NIST certificate.
The PBL Stroboscope kit includes: Stroboscope with universal power supply / charger 115/230 with replaceable wall plugs, user manual, NIST certificate and durable, waterproof, foam padded case.
PBL Nova-Strobe portable LED MONARCH strobe – features:
- Flash speeds from 30 to 500,000 flashes per minute
- Diagnostic check and speed control
- Digital backlit LCD display
- Mounting sleeve for tripod (1 / 4-20) in the handle
- CE marked and RoHS compliant
- Flash speed can be displayed in Flashes per minute (FPM) or Flashes per second (Hz)
- Adjustable brightness control
- Light industrial construction
- The 12-button keyboard makes entering the flash speed extremely fast
- Individual TTL input and output jacks (1/8 inch phone) provide power to remote sensors and allow “series connection” of strobes. Tachometer mode enables accurate speed measurement up to 500,000 rpm using external sensors
- The brightest portable LED lamps available
- Includes NIST calibration certificate
- Continuous work, 24/7
- Energy-saving with long battery life (typically 8-10 hours)
- Extremely bright, uniform light intensity
- Completely quiet
- Cool work
- No lamp replacement
- Extremely high flash speeds (up to 500,000 FPM)
Check the benefits
Click here and find out above all whether you need a portable strobe for your application. The film can certainly also help you choose the right model. Undoubtedly, however, it is worth asking our specialists for help in choosing a specific model, as well as for presenting the offer.
Click here and compare Nova-Strobe LED series products.