LRS vacuum liquid separators SOLBERG protect the vacuum pump from potential hazards from intake air containing particles and fluids. The separator’s high-performance vacuum filter separates the air through an integrated partition. Larger particles and liquid fall into the large capacity lower chamber. The lower chamber has a significant liquid / sludge holding capacity. The final stage has a replaceable particulate filter which is 99% effective before reaching the vacuum pump. Moreover, these separators prevent oil from emulsifying in oil lubricated systems.
LRS separators have an integrated partition and an expansion chamber. Made of corrosion-resistant carbon steel, powder coated in blue.
- Vacuum Rating: Industrial to Medium Vacuum Service *
- Filter change difference: 15-20 “H2O (37-50 mbar) above the initial Δ P
- Polyester: 99% + particle removal efficiency down to 5 microns
- Inlet / Outlet Valves 1/4 ”NPSC (Select Models)
- Drain and sight glass 1 “NPSC (1” BSPP)
- Simplified vacuum package: 2 functions in 1 (liquid separator and intake air filter)
- ATEX version
- Meeting the requirements of ASME standards
- Stainless steel construction and various finishes
- Various media
- Extended bucket for extra capacity
- Stainless steel pre-demister
- Vacuum manometers
- Drainage packagingSupport legs
For larger flows, ask for the Knockout series.
LRS SOLBERG vacuum liquid separators are used, among others, in chemical processing, in the pharmaceutical industry, vacuum pumps and systems, food processing, chip processing, as well as in air processing systems for separating water or solvents before air enters the pump.
Click here and check the presentation of LRS vacuum liquid separators by SOLBERG.