Nova-Pro portable LED UV stroboscope and tachometer MONARCH is the highest model in the series.
Monarch Instrument has combined all the functions of its hand-held LED strobe with Ultra Violet LEDs with a wavelength of 385 nm. Nova-Pro includes a fully functional laser tachometer for performing non-contact control of the rotation speed of devices. Nova Pro ultraviolet light has a lamp mode for continuous checking. The light source consists of twelve LEDs, which are extremely bright, but extremely efficient, enabling continuous, cool operation and an exceptionally long battery life (up to 19 hours on one charge!). Continuous operation is also possible thanks to the optional AC adapter.
Includes integrated laser module for tachometer or strobe triggering mode and adds contrast inverted blue LCD display with backlight and touch sensitive numeric keypad for quick flash frequency setting, very high intensity LEDs for even greater light output, memory for 10 preset speeds flash, input and output jacks for external sensors or pulse repeater output. Features include phase delay, time delay and virtual slow motion.
The Nova-Pro standard set includes: strobe, integrated laser module with remote docking station, (1) standard lithium-ion battery pack, battery charging station with replaceable wall plugs, NIST calibration certificate and user manual.
The extended kit includes: strobe, integrated laser module with remote docking station, (2) standard lithium-ion batteries, battery charging station with replaceable wall plugs, waterproof case lined with Deluxe foam, NIST calibration certificate and user manual.
Nova-Pro – product features:
- Adjustable Ultra Violet LED brightness
- Stroboscope and tachometer in one!
- Integrated / removable laser module (optional in 100)
- IP54 splashproof housing
- Mount for 1/4 “x 20 tripod
- Ergonomic one-hand operation
- Removable lithium-ion battery
TTL compliant input / output sockets
- Energy-saving with long battery life (typically 9 hours)
- Extremely bright, uniform light intensity
- Completely quiet
- Cool work
- No lamp replacement
- Extremely high flash speeds (up to 999.999 FPM)
- Visual checks: security signs, invisible ink barcodes, counterfeit printing, pharmaceutical packaging and money documents.
- Visual inspection of materials: textiles, OAA coatings, non-destructive testing (NDT), penetrating liquid and magnetic dyes.
- Determine the speed of the rotating device using a UV strobe or a built-in laser tachometer
- Solve problems with fast automation processes by placing them in virtual slow motion
- Print ink density and cure quality control
Click here and check the example application of Nova-Pro.
Click here and check the Nova-Pro data sheet.