VBX vibration portable strobe MONARCH has a working range of 30 to 50,000 flashes per minute. Uniquely designed to ensure precise, immediate synchronization with multiple data collectors and FFT analyzers activated by an accelerometer. Created for portable applications, VBX is the ideal light phase analysis tool. VBX allows you to measure the phase without stopping the machine to install the reflective tape. Phase analysis is fast and accurate using the filter bandwidth selector and relative phase control. The unique “tracking filter” maintains the phase block for the input pulse. VBX can power and be triggered by accelerometers with or without data collectors.
VBX vibration portable strobe MONARCH – features:
- Flash speeds from 30 to 50,000 flashes per minute, adjustable in steps of 1 FPM. The fully digital microprocessor-controlled crystal keeps readings constant.
- VBX 115 kit (shown above) includes a case, a spare lamp and a 3-hour fast charger with a cable for a particular vibration data storage module.
- The selected tracking filter allows you to read the solid phase.
- Individual TTL input and output jacks for delivering signals to remote accelerator data collectors.
- The relative phase adjustment is selected by the user and allows the reference mark to be placed in a convenient visual location.
- Backlit alphanumeric LCD display shows flash speed in flashes per minute.
Check the benefits
Click here and find out above all whether you need a portable strobe for your application. The film can certainly also help you choose the right model. Undoubtedly, however, it is worth asking our specialists for help in choosing a specific model, as well as for presenting the offer.
Click here and check the data sheet of the product.